Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Was Lost But Now I'm Almost Found

Hi there! To all my dear friends and Family, I am
sorry about the long hiatus from my blog. As you
know I had a shoulder replacement a couple of
years ago and have been having a heck of a time
getting my strength back and stopping the pain.
Well....contrary to popular belief one can  teach an
old Dog new tricks.  It just takes longer!!!!
Sitting at my computer has caused a great deal of
pain and suffering for me. I realized this sometime
around Feb. this year.  I just couldn't find a comfortable
position.  Well I finally figured out that just like I had
learn to walk, stand, wash dishes, brush my teeth, brush my
hair (you get the picture) etc., etc., using proper body
position, I have to learn to sit at my computer in the proper
position as well (but first.....I have to experiment enough to FIND it). I have not quite gotten it down yet but
it is getting better.  I am really looking forward to starting it up
again especially if it doesn't hurt. So thanks for your Patience
and don't give up on me. I am alive and it is gorgeous here and
I can hardly wait to share what I have been up to with you.
I just need another week or so of practice. Bad habits die HARD!!!
But they do die. I think I left off at my little sis's visit so hopefully

tune in soon for more exciting adventures (Not.....) of Crit and
her trusty vessel Jasdip.

No comments:

Post a Comment