Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yet another Party!

Adrianna, Carlos, Pamela and Nelva



  I almost forgot the Marina Palmira
Christmas Party. It was at the patio
outside the Marina office.  Carlos
(the boss) had appetizers and wine and we cruisers definitely put a dent in
the Tienda's supply.  We saw one of
the girls who used to work there
whom we all just love. Marcella came and brought her sister. The ladies at the
front desk are the most friendly and
helpful people in the world.
Marcella was the one who found
me a slip when I first got here
and the Norther was blowing
me to heck while at the
Anchorage. She was and still is
my guardian angel. She and
Adrianna.  It was JASDIP!


Marcella and Kathy 

1 comment:

  1. Loved all of the pictures of the La Paz crowd. Miss everyone! JASDIP is sure looking good - you have been a busy girl for sure. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete