Friday, January 20, 2012

Jasdip is getting spiffed up!

Slowly but surely Jasdip
Removed the old varnish and this is what it looks like.
is getting some things done
to spruce her up.  I have been
wanting to do this for a long time.
Here are a few pics of the 
updates.  A new awning for the 
sun that I can actually put up/ and
take down by myself!  No poles
to slip, with great fanfare never to 
be seen again!  Leaving the 
hapless crew with no shade!
    The floor is being varnished
a little at a time due to the fact that I
A New Sun Awning
must continue to live on her. Hector 
also made me a new main sail cover
that has the slits for the Lazy Jacks!!
Yeah!! 
     The new deck began last 
Monday.  As of today (Friday)
the old deck is off and it has been
ground. Today is the beginning
of the wood placement.
 

Old Deck Electrolysis on the screws











The Old deck.....



Removal of all the deck fittings
Luckily I don't have to many.
The head finally got painted and the varnish is being done.




1 comment: