Friday, October 8, 2010

Where did the Sun go?

I got a Moring ball for 4 days in Avalon.
Quite the treat.  Also the weather wasn't
sunny and every anchorage is 90ft.
  I finally caught up with Art and Jaye
on Arione!  It was sooooo good to see
them.  They both look great and so does
 the boat.  We talked for a bit and made plans for lunch the next day.
  That evening I went to Double Dharma for Dinner and had a wonderful time chatting with Dena and Dale.  What a great pair.  When I left my camera there (because I wanted to take pictures) they took some and returned my camera the next morning.  That is what I call a "full service boat". 

 They were headed out to the back side of Catalina that am.  Note the wine was (it's empty) one of the few remaining Roxy Anne Pino Gris's from Medford.  Just another special occasion. I think this Ha Ha will be a bit more Merry for moi.
    To the right is the poole player/teacher who
attempted to keep us in line at the Marlin
Club.


Here on Catalina I think they have taken golf carts to a new height.  This one is a 4 seater WITH a trailer hitch.  I thought Mark, Beth and Lisa might enjoy seeing it.  My favorite picture (and I lost it) was of a dinghy with the seat made from one of those ubiquitous white plastic chairs.  I think that will be a "must try" for me on the Ha Ha. Grocery shopping and back to the boat for an early evening.  I had planned to leave for Mission Bay at 4ish in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. It is so nice sailing with all of your buddies, isn't it? Glad you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete