Monday, November 15, 2010

Bahia Santa Maria

 Well, Here I am at San Jose Del Cabo.
I am finally back at Tommy's Barefoot Cantina
for guacomole and Chili Verde Burrito.  It is as good as I remember!  I am way behind in my blog.cause I am still trying to figure out the connection
stuff.  For those of you who haven't received any e-mails from me (David Foy) I cannot send from crit @ svjasdip.us.  I can receive but not send.  I am working on it.
  So I will "breeze through until now.  There was a wonderful party at BSM.  I wandered around and interrupted this crab who was guarding his territory.
He actually snapped at me.
  Ellie and Norm enjoying one of my breakfasts.
And a picture of the fleet in BSM.
   It was starting to get warm but the water was
still 74 deg.  and it just wasn't swimming time yet.
   When we left to head to Cabo there was no
wind so we pretty much motored most of the time.
  Just outside of Cabo the wind went from 4 knots to 30 knots of course on the nose.  It took us forever to get around the corner but we were ready to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment