Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oops! Wrong button......


could. It was so sweet. I am having the most terrible time uploading or downloading pictures to my blog that for the time being I am going to just forget about.  My hopes are that if I write for a while the pictures might download.  Thanksgiving day I went to Art and Jaye's boat for dinner at 3pm.  I was so looking forward to this.  Jay had cooked a turkey and made gravy and stuffing.  Sarah brought stuffed mushrooms (mmmmm...)
and pineapple upside down cake.  I brought champagne, wine and Brie en crute (sp?).  No puff pastry dough on hand but pie crust worked.  I even cut out a palm tree with my palm tree cookie cutter that David Merrick and Cati Merrick had given me for a gift a while back and it looked perfect on top of the Brie.  Hopefully pictures will follow.  We hooted and howeled and enjoyed good company, good food and good wine and just had the best time.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures - what a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope you get to swim with the whale sharks - how cool!

    ReplyDelete